These are made using Love note cards and I think they would go really well on a present as a gift tag, or even a bunch of flowers?
I just love the Good neighbours stamp set, all the little houses made me feel like doing a whole street!!
Please excuse the background, light was fading fast and I was eager to get these onto the blog so I had to take the photo in the garden on my potting table with all my fruit and veg for my allotment in the back ground!
Supplies used
Bold brights markers for house card images and bashful blue on the baby card
Card stock - Whisper white, Bashful blue, old olive, Pale plum and sage shadow.
Stamp Sets - Good Neighbours from the Sale a Bration promotion, Out of the box hostess level 1 gift and a Jumbo roller swirling stars
Also used was the eyelet border punch, corner rounder and the tiny tags punch for the keyrings
P.S I can now take orders as I am a fully fledged Demo, so please if you see anything you would like from the Catalogue or Mini Catalogue let me know! you can contact me at lindseyj_walton@yahoo.co.uk for further information or help and I will respond as soon as possible.
3 comments:
Glad you've done a photo...these are so gorgeous! ery clever with the little key too... a nice touch :)
carol x
I love these cards, so cute!
Lovelly cards Lyndsey.
Post a Comment