Sunday, 2 May 2010

Hello!! I am back at long last

Hi, I have finally found a reason to use my blog as it should be used and without excuses....I have taken the plunge and signed my self up to become a Stampin Up! Demonstrator  (Wibble) I am so excited and nervous at the same time and i want to share my ideas, thoughts and work with you.

Hopefully to give you some inspiration as I love to search through others blogs for food for thought! I could and do spend hours online admiring the things some very talented people come up with.

Any way, enough chatting and hopefully I will be back soon with something to share. I cant wait for my starter kit to arrive!

Take Care

Lindsey

1 comment:

Carol said...

Whooohooo Lins! it's looking fab so far!....feel free to 'pinch' anything you need from my blog and i hope your kit arrives quick smart :)

Carol xxx